Called about a late fee...I take responsibility, but never been late, asked for courtesy waiver (payment late by 1 day) Called for 3 months, spoke to 5 different people who said call back or that I would get a determination in the mail..

never did get one, but showed up on a statement 3 months later. Spoke with a manager who when asked point blank if Seterus cares about customer service, her response... "you asked to speak to a manger, I am a manger, how can I help you". So there you go..

she didn't really want to hear about my experience with them.Really despise this company and if I could I would change my mortgage company in a heartbeat.

Review about: Seterus Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

Fort Pierce, Florida, United States #1290617

I couldn't agree with you more!If I could change, I would.

I have never had a mortgage company like this one.

They bully you and say, 'we are trying to help you', no!they are NOT trying to help anyone but to get their payment.

Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Seterus - Mortgage Review from Spokane, Washington Seterus "Do the words (***) mean anything to you? Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry. I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more