I am trying forever to login into my account never get through.this has been going on for months, I called Seterus customer service representative have me on line until I was dis connected.

I need my 1099 to field my tax. I am so tired of this company, they are bad public relation and ignorant people that don't deserve to hold such position serving the public. I never like this company.

I never refinance with this company.my loan was sold to Seterus by another company.I will get rid of Seterus one way or the other.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Seterus. The most disappointing about seterus loan from Seterus was your communication attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seterus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Seterus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

Bad company

nostrovja

I know they are responsible for sending people the 1099 (end of year interest statement), but you can never count on people. In lieu of that, just look at the statement you received after making your payment due in December. If they paid your taxes and they were due/ paid after you received the statement, call the township office or look at the copies sent to you via the township.