Interest Rate

Called once with a concern about my account in particular an issue with their website not having my statements up to date.Service person was courteous until she noticed that my payment had not been made yet, mind you I still had several days to make the payment within the grace period.

She instantly turned into the nastiest debt collector you can imagine and treated me like I was a deadbeat about to go into foreclosure. The website is equally a mess, hard to navigate and like I said, documents are not kept up to date. I didn't have a new statement uploaded for over six months. Website makes you change your password every 90 days and then locks you out for a day sometimes after you've changed it.

Please, if someone wants to *** my mortgage and pay it, let them.The danger is when your servers, due to obvious poor IT gets hacked, not my account page.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with never taking to them and stated that there is a room for improvement of talking to them and going to their website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of seterus customer care. Seterus needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seterus customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seterus.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments