Seterus bought my mortgage by way of bankrupty, I have been faithfully paying monthly but they claim that they do not have to send me receipt or balance on mortgage because this was a bankruptcy.

That is a whole bunch of ballony.I have frequently requested for a balance but have not received an answer.

How do I go about this.

Some body please help me to get out of this mess.Need a new server.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Seterus. The most disappointing about seterus mortgage at Seterus was starnge business practices designed to obfuscate, lack of transparency and communication and total frauds Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seterus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Seterus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

wfl1922
Mobile, Alabama, United States #1093380

In order to get a balance or the pay-off of your mortgage, you will need to call your actual lender.I am guessing this will be Fannie Mae and they will get all the necessary info, verify you the right person and give you the info you need.

Because of Bankruptcy, Seterus can not make any demands on you for any payments for this reason, it is against the law.Bankruptcy Laws have changed significantly and any statements sent out would be showing all late payments and the amount owed could be construed as a demand for payments.