I have been calling Seterus to get my loan number so I can start to pay my mortgage.I have had no luck.

I finally just called and kept hitting 0 until I was transferred to a live person. He stated that I would not be held accountable for late fees for the first 60 days and it won't be reported to the credit bureau for the first month. I am going to keep calling to follow up and document every conversation. I suggest everyone do the same.

After reading all the negative reviews, I'm AFRAID!

I can't deal with *** people.I work 2 jobs and don't have time to follow up on everything.

Review about: Seterus Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

Springfield, Ohio, United States #873871

I also just kept hitting "0" until I got a human.The rep I talked to told me the same thing.

I stated I hadn't received my "welcome packet" yet and wanted to know if I could pay over the phone. He told me "No late fees for the first 60 days." I said, "That's okay, I'd still like to pay now if I can." He said, "Actually, we don't have all the info for your loan set up yet." I just got my packet this weekend and I will be trying to pay online this afternoon.

After reading these comments, I'm a little worried too.Although, another mortgage I have was sold once before and when I looked up that company, there were bad reviews and so far (about 2.5 - 3 years in), I have had no problems.

Ohio, United States #871095

Even when I always press 0, I still can't get a *** human being. Other than that, I'm in the exact same boat as you. Any ideas?