Do the words (***) mean anything to you?Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry.
I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof of claim for themselves in a chapter 13.LOL They also send home inspectors to block my drive and intimidate in violation of Fedral Stay that is imposed.
Also for all you they are charging a monthly inspection there is likely hope as a class action will be next .There are few jurisdictions that will side with them that these inspections are contractual or nessesary monthly.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir, We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease/purchase, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty. The owner of the company when..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."