Interest Rate

Our mortgage was sold to Seterus. We have never missed a payment but receive harassing phone calls from them each month.

I've been insulted by their call center employees numerous times and they insinuate I am in default of my mortgage. Once I am able to get them to acknowledge I have no missed payments they proceed to say they need to update my account information.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Seterus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seterus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Seterus to other companies on our site.

Comments

It's likely because you're paying outside of the due date. If your mortgage is due on the first you're supposed to pay it on the first.

That's common sense. When you were in school and your teacher said your project is due on the 15th you turn it in on that day.

Not when you feel like it. If you want to avoid their valid (because you ~are~ past due) calls then get smart and pay ahead.