Please contact Wenzel Fenton Cabassa @ 813-229-8712. I am in a Class action suit against Seterus, Fannie Mae, Law Firm Robertson, Anschutz & Schneid P.L.

for aiding & abetting criminal activities against homeowners throughout the USA. It is time we fight back against these criminals

Comments

Far Rockaway, New York, United States #1281451

i have been having trouble with them from the time they started servicing my loan cant do a modifacation they are rude to much to write

Abilene, Texas, United States #1273908

I would love to go to combat with this company if we could get a bunch of us to band together! I have complaints with both Setreus and Fannie Mae.

They been stringing us along for months. I figured out how they are doing it. Scam it is. I can prove everything we have paid and done have been legal and legit.

I found out today how they are suckering everyone all of us, .I cant afford to fight alone but a bunch of us we can do this. I'm thinking of contacting the media. It's gone on far to long.

All of you keep records, bank statements, everything! I have every single piece of wasted letter, paper, and registered dated materiel with different figures for the same house on the same day for the same month...Save it all...