Interest Rate

I was with Country Wide, who supposedly got bought out by Bank of America. There was definitely some shady stuff going on there.

A long story short, ran into some financial trouble, had to file chapter 13. Next thing you know, I am getting transferred to Seterus. Bank of America sold my mortgage. Making my payments to Seterus on time, I get a letter in the mail after a year with Seterus saying I owe 24,000 dollars late.

I am telling them I don’t owe that money, don’t have a clue of what they are talking about. This all of a sudden shows up right before chapter 13 is to get discharged. So I get discharged in September 2015. All of a sudden after my discharge they put on my credit report that I am late 120+days late in Oct, Nov, and December 2015.

Now they transfer my loan to Fay Servicing. I have been trying to get help with proving I did not miss those payments or ever fell behind that much during my bankruptcy. Nobody will give me the time of day from Seterus. Fay servicing told me to call them.

I live in ma. Anyone have had a problem like this, I would appreciate the help. I was forced to do one of those harp programs, which added the 24,000 on the end of my loan. Or go back into foreclosure and lose my house.

I really got screwd. I could use the help if anyone knows anybody who handles these problems.

Review about: Seterus Home Loan.

Reason of review: Screwed me and ruined my credit.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments