I have my current house up for sale and went to get pre-approved for another loan. I was denied. On or about October 21st went to the credit union again to find out what was going on. They gave me a copy of my credit report that they had pulled earlier. Come to find out Seterus reported me 120 days late on 3 payments. Most recently November & December 2015 & January 2016. I have been making monthly payments consistently.

On October 24th, 2016, I contacted Seterus to ask them what was going on and what happened to my payments I had made every month. Come to find out that some items were not on my online account. The representative, which was the best one I had, Tammy Chamberlain, had to talk to a manager and went through all the payments with me.

Before contacting Seterus, I went through all my bank statements, etc. and found all my payments. That took hours and then was on the phone for almost 2 hours. The next day they amazingly appeared online.

At that time I asked her to send a copy of my payment history. I called another 2 times to find out where it was and they gave me the same “***”. I finally received something in the mail and what it was, a Modification Application. Which I did NOT ask for, I asked for a breakdown of payments.

Called again, about a week later. Got a very obnoxious and rude representative. She yelled at me, interrupted me several times. Wanted that break down sent again along with all signed papers, etc. I asked to have them Fed-Ex and she refused. I want them to investigate my account because I believe they misapplied my payments to wrong months and consistently lie with each person I talked with.

I also asked to talk to a manager 4 times, and she refused, saying they wouldn't tell me anything else.

They will NOT even investigate or have decent customer service. She just told me, “We save peoples homes.” I am trying to sell my house, get preapproved for another house. Want to pay off this awful company, Seterus, and never deal with them again.

I did exactly what they told me too and now this is happening. I have contacted my attorney, along with the credit bureau and the the State Department. In the meantime I cannot get preapproved because of this company.

RUN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of process and no customer service at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "incompetent and rude agents" of seterus account. Seterus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seterus account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seterus.

Comments