I have my current house up for sale and went to get pre-approved for another loan. I was denied. On or about October 21st went to the credit union again to find out what was going on. They gave me a copy of my credit report that they had pulled earlier. Come to find out Seterus reported me 120 days late on 3 payments. Most recently November & December 2015 & January 2016. I have been making monthly payments consistently.

On October 24th, 2016, I contacted Seterus to ask them what was going on and what happened to my payments I had made every month. Come to find out that some items were not on my online account. The representative, which was the best one I had, Tammy Chamberlain, had to talk to a manager and went through all the payments with me.

Before contacting Seterus, I went through all my bank statements, etc. and found all my payments. That took hours and then was on the phone for almost 2 hours. The next day they amazingly appeared online.

At that time I asked her to send a copy of my payment history. I called another 2 times to find out where it was and they gave me the same “***”. I finally received something in the mail and what it was, a Modification Application. Which I did NOT ask for, I asked for a breakdown of payments.

Called again, about a week later. Got a very obnoxious and rude representative. She yelled at me, interrupted me several times. Wanted that break down sent again along with all signed papers, etc. I asked to have them Fed-Ex and she refused. I want them to investigate my account because I believe they misapplied my payments to wrong months and consistently lie with each person I talked with.

I also asked to talk to a manager 4 times, and she refused, saying they wouldn't tell me anything else.

They will NOT even investigate or have decent customer service. She just told me, “We save peoples homes.” I am trying to sell my house, get preapproved for another house. Want to pay off this awful company, Seterus, and never deal with them again.

I did exactly what they told me too and now this is happening. I have contacted my attorney, along with the credit bureau and the the State Department. In the meantime I cannot get preapproved because of this company.

RUN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Seterus Account.

Reason of review: Incompetent and rude agents.

I didn't like: Process, No customer service at all, Dealing with them on any level.

Comments