1.2
Interest Rate

Never get the same person.I have to tell my WHOLE story every time I call.

I have had them for a few years and every interaction has with them was been frustrating.

The paperwork for the short sale has been in their possession for 2 months. Everytime I call to verify everything is uploaded. I get a different answer.

I just got a letter today saying my account has been turned into the forclosure department.

Home path is a part of the short sale process. Only your real estate agent can contact them BY email.

Whoever answers the phone, knows nothing!When I looked at their reviews, 200+ 1 star.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Seterus. The most disappointing about seterus customer care at Seterus was could not solve my problem and lack of communication regarding ongoing issues Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seterus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Seterus to other companies on our site.

Comments