I was notified by Chase that our loan was being transferred to Seterus and after reading the horrible reviews, my husband decided to take money out of his 401K to pay the loan off.That's how much trust we have in this Fly-By-Night Company.

I can imagine that we will be seeing them on 60 Minutes in the next few months. If we don't it's because they were shut down for fraudulent representation. Why it this company still in business? Isn't 1 star reviews enough for the BBB to look into this scam of a company?

Oh well, I guess we are safe for now.We would rather pay the taxes for taking money out of our 401K than deal with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of seterus mortgage. Seterus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seterus mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seterus.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Seterus - Mortgage Review from Spokane, Washington Seterus "Do the words (***) mean anything to you? Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry. I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more