Seterus, Inc fka as LBPS pulled a bait and switch with their various modification programs to deliberately try and foreclose on the home.As I reached out for help from Fannie, Seterus, Inc, FHFA they were all too overwhelmed too help.

As I came to find out through this process, Fannie, Seterus, Inc have little to no oversight. No one is auditing the files. Yes, I will say this again..."no one is auditing the files for discrepancies" Fannie Mae does not care what the servicers are doing and the servicers love this as they can foreclose on as many people as possible and collect huge fees. Why would you modify a loan for a $500 incentive when you can foreclose and collect insurance fees for the bank and yourself that will be in the $10,000's.

Seterus, Inc will not modify your home unless they are forced too and in my case they were told to do so.

Please email me your story at: stevenaz22@cox.net I want to hear what happened to you.We can only make change happen when enough victims come forward and demand changes and oversight to these servicers and Fannie.

Review about: Seterus Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more