1.2

This is the rudest, most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.STAY AWAY.......It seems that no one has a clue, you can not email them nor can you get anything in writing.

I own several properties and have never had any trouble, that is until my one loan was transferred to these crumbs. It appears that they are just trying to take over properties by confusing the customer.

POS business.I am trying everything in my power to get away from them and they will not re sell my loan.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Seterus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seterus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty and unwillingness to fix their mistakes, fraudulent, could not solve my problem and runaround. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seterus and seterus loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments

I agree with all you say about SETERUS, they are the worst business ever I have dealt with. Rude people, who wants you to foreclose and ruin your life for little things.