I have been a bookkeeper for going on 39 years and have had many dealings with different types of loans, from mortgage, equipment and auto loans, etc.I had my own business for the majority of those 39 years and supplied a bookkeeping service for numerous companies at the same time.

Needless to say I have handled many loans and worked with many loan companies throughout the years. I must say that I have never in my 39 years of bookkeeping ever dealt with a loan company like Seterus. Absolutely the worst company and I only hope to never have to deal with Seterus again.

They have not only posted payments incorrectly, they have also reported late payments to the credit agencies when the payment had been made, just applied wrong.WORST company ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor accounting and worst customer service you could imagine. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Seterus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seterus.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments