I ended up with Seterus after filing for bankruptcy after a few life changing events.I have had nothing but problems with them for the few years they have had my loan.

They have nothing letting you know what your monthly payment is. They don't answer they're phones. You wait for they're reply but then don't get an answer to your question.

They have not paid my homeowners insurance causing me to lose it and get lender placed insurance at a very much higher price.They are the worst mortgage company that I have ever dealt with and I have had several through multiple homes.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Seterus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seterus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seterus and seterus mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments