Having major issues with this sorry,rude,and unorganized co.Made over 5000.00 in pymts in the last month,needed to make one more by xmas eve,thats today.Cant get a human on phone,Website sucks,and just last week,they where suppost to electronically debt my bank account on Friday,When I got to the bank on Thursday to make a deposit to assure funds would be in my account,Checked my account while standing in line,and they had taken my money a day early,just by luck I had it in there.Was with Citi Mortage before this,They where pleasant to do business with,never been treated this bad by a mortgage co.Especially when I have one yr.left on my mortgage.I don't believe that co.Seterus,has a clue what they are doing,When the pymt.was debited from my acct.a day early,I had lived up to my agreement with them,and they still called me 2 days later for pymt,didnt even know what was going on with my acct.said I was overdue in the amount over 4000.00.That is totally wrong,Automated system told me today 1052.66 due to be current.Cant get through to make pymt.

Will keep yall posted.PISSED COSTUMER

Review about: Seterus Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Get it togother,Make employed people of your co aware of what customers accounts are,Insist on curtious, profesional service,accounts need to be accurate and up to date,I also believe the homeowner should be notified and available if possible for home ins.

Had an Experience with Seterus?

Comments